- Release Date: December 17, 2019
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Vulnerability Type: Privilege Escalation
- Affected Versions: 2.1.2 - 2.1.0
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS v3.1: AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:H/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
- CVE: Not assigned yet
Failing to properly check access rights, the extension is susceptible to privilege escalation, making it possible for a logged in frontend user to modify other frontend user records.
An updated version 2.1.3 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager, Packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits go to Alexander Kellner who discovered and reported the vulnerability.